mandag 20. september 2010

Myself

 Yo!

As you probably already know, my name is Magnus. I am 16 years old, (birthday 09.03.94), born in Trondheim. I have lived most of my life in Trondheim (except some years in Malvik), and like the city very much. Today, i am living at Steinan (close to Moholt), 5-6 km away from the school.

I have 5 siblings, 2 sisters and 3 brothers, which all are living together with me (i am the oldest). At my free time, i love to relax, doing absolutely nothing. I am often relaxing at home, sitting on my computer or reading. i am also often spending time with friends.

I am really interested in cars, football and computers. My dream car is a Porsche 911 997, which i hope to buy sometimes. I am also interested in radio controlled cars (and helicopters), and i am driving my car a lot. My favorite football teams are Rosenborg (of course) and Manchester United, and i am watching almost every match they are playing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar